shelleyannegerton

Emirain
Performance in a Leading Role
Mad_Lori
Progress: 2 %
Lover Reborn - J.R Ward 3.5 Stars because I loved catching up with the Brothers again. It's like seeing your family again after a long absence. There presence is always a welcome pleasure in my world.
Getting to know the Band of Bastards was awesome, I love Xcor even though he is a mean and ugly SOB. I see great things with him in the future...you just know he will get his own book eventually.

I have to say I was overall disappointed. Just not enough Tohr, way to much Xhex ( who I hate ), not enough action and No One was just ...no one, she might have just been a shadow or ghost for the amount of personality she had. Perhaps that was the point of her being No One. The first 30 Chapters where a real struggle for me and then it picked up to a more familiar J.R pace. Thank God!

Still I await the next. Always a fan of J.R and I will always love her writing style, she never fails to impress me with that.