shelleyannegerton

Emirain
Performance in a Leading Role
Mad_Lori
Progress: 2 %
Pulled Long - Christine d'Abo The Third in the Long series!

I am so glad I didn't have to wait to read Ian's story. Throughout this series I have been watching the growing flirtation between Ian and the mysterious "Blue Eyes"

I was not disappointed! Pulled Long picks up a few months after Paige and Carters story. Ian is still working too hard and too long. The guilt of his past weighs heavily on his shoulders and he fears being alone, always alone. Never being good enough to hold onto something worthwhile without destroying it in some way.

When Ian found out that Jeff/blue eyes used to be married to a woman, he pushes him away. Unwilling to be the straight guys rebound guy. But Jeff knows what he wants and Ian is it for him, he cannot stay away and he doesn't.
When Ian takes a chance on the one person he craves the two explore each other without abandon. This contains extremely vivid m/m sex and voyeurism. The author has a gift of pulling you into a scene that is highly erotic and yet you are able to feel more than the carnal arousal, the passion and affection bleeds through too! It makes for an epic reading experience. I love it!

This was a perfect book for Ian. I couldn't have asked for more. It left me in my happy place:)

Again, Huge Thanks to the publisher and NetGally!