shelleyannegerton

Emirain
Performance in a Leading Role
Mad_Lori
Progress: 2 %
Cut & Run - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban Let me first just clarify that I did in fact like this story. It was fun, sexy, sometimes sad and made me melt a little too.

I liked Zane and Ty a lot. Both with their own issues aplenty, enough to keep the reader guessing and intrigued by the depth of their hidden emotions. I feel it will make for fascinating discoveries in the next books.

Cut & Run comes with the usual hotness of two Alpha males in alpha situations. The chemistry was pretty intense even if there wasn't much of a build up to it. It just happens, boom, chemistry after the characters take an obvious dislike for each other at their first meeting, which really was quite reminiscent of a bad 80's cop movie. Good cop, bad cop, face off grumpy chief inspector. *snort*

The plot line continues in this manner of action packed movie/tv series with the car chases, serial killer on the rampage, both Zane and Ty laying their life on the line while manning up Bruce Willis style in refusing medical treatment for obviously very serious wounds. Throw in some quick witted humour, and it's Bad Boys with hot man sex.
It is in fact the relationship development that I liked the most about this book. Oh and the steamy shower scene of course;)

Now I did enjoy the soft tender moments toward the end of this book, and I will be reading more of this series.
I did like it after all:)