shelleyannegerton

Emirain
Performance in a Leading Role
Mad_Lori
Progress: 2 %
Slave - Sherri Hayes This is one that I have wanted to read for a long time and I am so glad that I did.

Firstly, If you are reading this with the expectation of lots of steamy kinky scenes, then walk away right now.
I know...Dang!...right? No but seriously, this is something else.
It's a story that deals with healing a broken and tortured sole. Brianna, 18 years old, and a sex slave. That is all she is now, lost and serving in her owners world of sadistic submission. Slave to a brutish, monstrous and sadistic Master, who's only purpose is to break her body, mind and spirit. And he does!

Stephan is a Dominant looking for the right submissive. When he hears about a young unwilling slave he is compelled to save her. He cant walk away from the situation.

" THE THOUGHT OF BUYING A WOMAN TURNED MY STOMACH "
"I COULDN'T LEAVE HER THERE THAT WAS CERTAIN, NOT IF SHE WAS THERE AGAINST HER WILL"

What he finds is Brianna, beautiful and broken. The only emotion she expresses is fear.

"SEEING HER, ALL MY RESERVATIONS VANISHED. SOMETHING INSIDE ME SCREAMED THAT I NEED TO PROTECT HER. I WOULD BUY HER NO MATTER WHAT THE COST."

Stephan is incredible, I am in love with him, not because he is dominant, tall, dark and handsome (which he is). It is his compassion and caring. His overwhelming need and dedication to care for Brianna. Don't get me wrong, he wants her, as in really WANTS her, but he needs it to be on her terms, her choice. But Brianna knows what she is, she has been trained, and slaves don't have a choice or a will of their own!

"SHE WAS BROKEN, TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY. IT WOULD TAKE A LOT OF WORK TO REBUILD HER SELF-WORTH, BUT I NEW THE END RESULT WOULD BE WORTH IT."

Oh Brianna, my heart breaks for you. With her every action and thought, my heart broke a little more for this beautiful lost girl. Stephan knows nothing about her and in his endevour to earn her trust he attempts to find the real Brianna.

Yeah, so this book is a beginning of finding Brianna/Anna. The author leaves a lot of questions unanswered and the story itself is without an ending or resolution, which is disappointing but knowing that the next one is going to be released on the 26th July makes it okay.
I can wait.
I cant recommend it enough, perhaps wait until the next one if you need to. But whatever you decide, don't ignore this one.