shelleyannegerton

Emirain
Performance in a Leading Role
Mad_Lori
Progress: 2 %
Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) - Tara Sivec Okay so this was AMAZING! I have to give it 4.5 stars (rounding up)just because of the belly clutching screaming laughter. I have NEVER laughed so loud and so long over a book. These characters are just too believably hilarious for words. Just when you think you can breathe again, you are creased up trying not to wake the hubby with your snorts and body shaking laughter.
The actual plot in itself is kind of weak and a tad too chick lit for me! But hell!! Who cares when I find myself in stitches over these characters. The humor is what carries this book all the way through, and you cannot help but love the individuality each character brings to the story.
It makes for totally addictive reading. And why the hell not? When something makes you feel so good, of course you find yourself hooked and wanting more of the same.

I cannot wait for more by this author.